Why Sponsor HREM 2022?
HREM will provide the perfect forum for companies actively involved in emergency medicine to position your brand at the forefront of industry experts and promote your products and services. There are many attractive sponsorship and advertising opportunities available to increase your company’s brand to your key target markets ranging from small to high level packages. Packages can also be individually tailored to suit your requirements.
Take this excellent opportunity to:
- Showcase your latest innovation, products and services
- Increase awareness of your organisation’s brand and reputation in this sector
- Raise your organisation’s profile among delegates who are keen to learn more about how you can add to their emergency medicine skill set
- Demonstrate your organisation’s contribution towards optimising medical care and minimising risk for our community
- Broaden your network of potential customers by engaging them in a pre-qualified, relaxed and informative environment
Our Expected Delegates
- Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (ACEM)-related:
- Fellows of ACEM
- Trainees of ACEM
- Candidates for the Diploma of Emergency Medicine
- The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)-related:
- GPs working in rural settings and/or rural emergency departments
- College of Emergency Nursing Australasia (CENA)-related:
- Emergency department nurses and nurse practitioners
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)-related:
- Doctors working in rural and remote settings
Get in touch with our sponsorship and exhibition team
Confirmed Sponsors and Exhibitors
The HREM 2022 Organising Committee would like to acknowledge the contribution of the following sponsors and exhibitors:
MDA National is a member-owned medical indemnity provider that exists solely to support and protect doctors. Providing protection to Members for over 95 years, we remain committed to supporting you in the moments that matter, so you can keep on practising with confidence and providing outstanding patient care.
Our immediate priority will always be to provide timely, practical and expert medico-legal support and advice, when you need it most. Our highly experienced team of doctors and lawyers are always ready and available to provide you with personalised medico-legal advice, on call in emergencies.
Responsive. Confidential. Always by your side.
MIPS is a membership-based organisation, not just an insurer, so we’re interested in providing more than just indemnity cover to our members. In addition to the comprehensive indemnity cover that is part of membership, members also have access to 24-hour Clinico-Legal Support and accredited risk education. Our unique blended pricing allows us to apply an equitable and more accurate approach to membership fees. This means members are not being asked to subsidise the mature risk exposure of other practitioners. Membership is available to healthcare students, healthcare practitioners practising medicine, dentistry, oral health or nuclear medicine technology and international healthcare practitioners.