Registration is open to all persons interested in the in the field of Emergency Medicine.
All persons intending to attend the Meeting must complete a Registration Form. Please read the below registration information before you complete the Registration Form. Should you experience any difficulties please contact the Meeting Managers at the email address email@example.com
|Registration Type||Early Bird Rate||Standard Rate||Day Only Rate|
|Fellows and Specialists||$900||$1,000||$550|
|Registrars and Doctors in Training||$650||$750||$450|
Early Bird Registrations
To be entitled to the early registration fee you must have registered and paid by 16 June 2021.
Registrars and Doctors in Training Registrations
You will be required to provide your specialist college details, including training/ID number during registration to qualify for this registration rate. Without these, the full registration fee will be charged.
Medical Student Registrations
A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognised tertiary or secondary educational institution or a holder of an international student card (submitted in English). Students must be studying full time to qualify for the discounted rate. A copy of your student identification card must be uploaded during registration. Without this, the full registration fee will be charged.
Continuing Professional Development
The High Risk Emergency Medicine Meeting 2021 is approved by ACEM for 16.5 hours of CPD. ACEM CPD attendees are required to fill in the online evaluation form following the Conference.
Online Registration Form
HREM 2021 approved for ACEM CPD
HREM 2021 is approved by ACEM for 16.5 hours of CPD.
Express your interest
Join the mailing list to be kept up to date on HREM 2021.
Registration Terms and Conditions
All registration fees (except day registrations) entitles delegates to the following:
- Access to all Meeting sessions
- Social Program: Ticket to the Welcome Reception
- Catering: Morning tea, lunch and afternoon teas
Day Registration entitles delegates to the following:
- Access to all Meeting sessions on the nominated day
- Catering: Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on the dominated day
- Social Program: A ticket to the Welcome Reception if Monday 13 September is the nominated day
Your completed registration and successful payment will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form.
Each attendee of the Meeting will receive a name badge upon registration. The badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions and to social functions. The Meeting Managers expect appropriate behaviour from attendees and reserve the right to revoke the badge and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
Please note all online registrations require immediate payment by credit card. Accepted credit cards: MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Please note all transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to ‘Conference by Arinex’.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Meeting Managers.
- On or before Friday 18 June 2021 will incur an A$150.00 cancellation fee.
- On or before Tuesday 3 August 2021 will receive a 50% refund of fees paid.
- From Wednesday 4 August 2021 cancellation fee will be 100% of fees paid and no refunds will be provided.
Accommodation: A minimum one night’s deposit must be paid or credit card details given at time of booking to guarantee reservation. One nights’ deposit is non-refundable at Friday 13 August 2021.
Social: Payments are non-refundable from Wednesday 4 August 2021
The program is correct at the time of publishing. The Meeting Managers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items from the program or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Meeting timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation(s) nor the Meeting Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The Meeting Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Meeting for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Meeting and/or its content at their sole discretion.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly suggested that at the time you register for the Meeting and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. This policy should include
- loss of fees/deposit through cancellation of your participation in the Meeting,
- or through cancellation of the Meeting.
- loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason,
- loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia,
- failure to utilise tours or pre booked arrangements due to airline delay,
- Force Majeure or any other reason,
- medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover),
- loss or damage to personal property,
- additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered.
The Meeting cannot take any responsibility for any participants failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.
The Meeting Managers and hosts of HREM 2021 reserve the right to remove from the venue/Event at any time any attendee deemed to be causing, or potentially causing, a disturbance or exhibiting disruptive or inappropriate behaviour. Such removal does not constitute a right to refund of any fees paid. Please view the Code of Conduct here which all attendees are expected to comply with.